Twitter Updates

    blah
follow me on Twitter

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Solano Loop - 40.32 miles

2h25m - http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3057611

Good little ride today, and it pointed out to me how it has definitely been a while since I've been for a ride longer than 30 miles. I'll be back for more soon, though :).

Another interesting thing that happened while I was riding was that I met a fellow named Charlie, who was, as he said, tapering for a big race in South Dakota. Apparently it's an adventure race called "Primal Quest," where participants traverse 600 miles through the badlands. They go over a variety of terrain, requiring a team with a varied repertoire of skills from mountain biking, running, whitewater kayaking, and even spelunking. Good luck, man ( and go Team Tecnu!).

No comments:

Post a Comment