Twitter Updates

    blah
follow me on Twitter

Thursday, July 30, 2009

First

So I've made a blog. I hope anyone who stumbles on it will find it interesting, but ultimately it's a device for me to keep track of my thoughts and mileage. I like to think that I am an ambitious person, and that's what I hope the name of this blog reflects. I've set a lot of goals for myself, and I wish I could say that they've been accomplished and checked off my list, but that's just not always how the cookie crumbles.

It has taught me, however, some better ways with which to approach goals. This coming [academic] year I hope to be much more focused in my pursuits. My biggest weakness is definitely wasting time on the mind-numbing information-overload that the internet can be (social networking sites, news, wikipedia, etc..), and hopefully this will be a more positive use of my time.

We'll just have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment